Preparation time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- ½ cup corn grain
- 2 tbsp. table olive oil
- 2 tbsp. table nutritional yeast
- 1 to 2 tbsp. tea sea salt
- ½ cup of wakame seaweed
- 2 tbsp. Tea mixture of togarashi spice (optional)
1. In a dry skillet over medium heat, grill the wakame seaweed for 2 to 3 minutes. Book.
2. In a large cauldron, melt the coconut oil and add the corn kernels.
3. Cover and stir lightly for the duration of the corn burst.
4. Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
5. Season with olive oil and add salt, seaweed, nutritional yeast and togarashi pepper to taste.
The algae are amazing with their high protein content. Depending on the type of alga, the proteins can vary from 8% to 50%. Rich in vitamins and trace elements, they usually contain 15 to 20 times more protein than vegetables and are 15 to 20 times higher in calcium than milk. Algae are worth discovering and offer a wide variety of tastes and textures.