Menu

Empowr Scam

We received many complaint that they are taking money from paypal accounts of their users!

 

Offering a social network as a money making opportunity has been tried many times in the business opportunity world. Two recent examples of this are iQLife and Tsū. Few have been successful in generating significant income for their members. One of the red flags to watch out for is when a social network wants to charge you a monthly fee to increase your potential to make money.  My subscribers have requested that I take a look at the empowr money making opportunity.  Here is what I have found.

empowr Scam Claims

The world’s first democratic social platform, where the profits and control of the company belong to you.

Our mission: To empower people by enabling opportunity, hope and influence.

Say something. Every time someone reads it, you earn!

Post a photo. Each time it’s viewed, you earn!

Share a YouTube video. When it’s watched, you earn!

empowr is working to achieve its long-term goal for 97% of receipts that come into the empowr economy, from any source, to go out to its citizens. The other 3% will be utilized towards the costs of running the company. To be clear, this is a long-term goal that the empowr community has not yet achieved. Everyone is working diligently to grow the empowr economy in order to accomplish it.

 

empowr Scam Reality

empowr is the creation of a company called FanBox. FanBox was previously know as SMS.ac. Michael Pousti  is chairman and chief executive officer of this company. The empowr social network opened to the general public in 2015.

empowr

I too received an email a couple years ago that said protect your earnings now when I had not even heard of their website. I checked out the website and it looked legit. Mostly I wanted to make sure that someone else hadn’t created an account using my email address. So to get into the account that was fabricated for me I selected the forgot my password option and seized control of the account. Now I wish I never did! I thought it was an interesting concept to make money for sharing what you would post. Then I started getting hit with the IPL Fees and thought it looked like I was making (for letting them run my account and me do nothing) about as much as the IPL Fees were. Somewhere around April 2015 The IPL Fees went away and I just kept letting FanBox (Empowr) do its thing by adding more utilized funds to this weird ad money making thing. Now I am getting back billed from April 2015 – Today (August 2016) at $200+ dollars for each month I was not billed!!! Currently they have back billed me from April 2015 to July 2015 and the amount is above $900!!! If I wait til they back bill me for all the months it will be over $3500. Previously the IPL fees were about $30. What the flip happened between March of 2015 to April 2015 that it would be 200+ dollars? My “Balance” is about $9,000 with the utilized IPL of about $8,000. So by my calculations it earned me $1,000. I will not pay $3,500+ to secure an earnings of $1,000. On top of that I have already paid in $403.45 in IPL Fees from March 2014 – May of 2015. I have stopped the ****** Payment Plan so I do not get hit with the $3,500 that will soon be charged to my account and will not pay into this scam any more. They can keep the $1,000 that was made off of their IPL loan but I want my $403.45 back!!!! I have never been able to cash out any earnings and have sent a ****** money request to Support@empowr.com for the $403.45. Stop Scamming People!!! – Source BBB

 

 

0

Our Partners



Who’s Online

There are no users currently online