Binance Labs , the subsidiary of Binance revealed the 13 projects of its incubation program. These projects unearthed through a large competition gathering three continents were selected for their ambitions and their innovations to enrich the world of Blockchain.
Support developers for Blockchain
In addition to its trading platform, Binance is also involved in the promotion of Blockchain.
In 2018, its subsidiary Binance Labs, launched a support and incubation program that allows startuppers to explore their Blockchain products.
For the second edition, the platform revealed the 13 projects that are admitted to the program.
“We are proud to have found 13 jewels in the season and to have spent the last 10 weeks working with the BUIDLers to launch the demos and gain ground quickly,” says Ella Zang, Binance Labs Lead.
As explained, the sectors covered by these projects are “in-app monetization to cash-to-crypto kiosks in Africa”.
The 13 selected projects
- BaseZero : Uncompromising security for crypto-institutions
- BitSika : Donations Project via Crypto
- Cerebellum : CRM Blockchain Ecosystem Platform
- Dune Analytics : All-in-One Destination for Blockchain Data
- Keylabs : Decentralized Bug Bonus
- Lucky Clover Global : iGaming on the Blockchain
- Marlin Labs
- Mavrik : Start-up NFT
- PhishFort : Software against crypto-phishing
- Raise :
- Tellor : Decentralized Oracle for decentralized finance
- Xend : Online / Offline Payment
- Yellow Card : Cash to Crypto Solution
What do you think about these projects selected under the Binance Labs Incubation Program? Comment in the comments section.