A child in the hospital after consuming jujubes in the “pot”

Health News
A young girl from Comox, on Vancouver Island, ended up in the hospital for accidentally eating cannabis-infused gelatin cubs.
According to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the child found these treats in the car where she was and would have eaten an unknown number.
The parents took her to the hospital when she showed signs of distress. She was then transported to another hospital by helicopter for additional care. She should recover completely.
Parents have been collaborative with law enforcement and have acted quickly, according to the RCMP.
“This is an unfortunate situation that illustrates the dangers of cannabis-infused food products, especially those that look like candy,” said Constable Monika Terragni, Comox Valley RCMP Media Relations Officer. , by press release. These products must be handled in the same way as prescription drugs. “
The RCMP recalls that cannabis could be toxic to children and not hesitate to contact emergency services in case of accidental consumption by a minor. 
Facebook Comments